Roll crushers are made for heavy construction, very hard surface of alloy steel to crush materials like emery, glass, quartz, ceramic in granule form or a coarse powder. From roll crusher two stage crushing is possible to get fine powder.
Salient features :
- M.S. Steel fabricated body
- Two MN Steel Rolls are provided moving in the opposite direction
- Two MN Steel Rolls mounted on two nos. shafts of adequate grade tested steel
- One roll is mounted on the slide frame
- Gap adjustment between two rollers is set for the different design required
- One roll is spring loaded which provides safety precaution when non crushable material enters through the set of rollers
- Fly wheels used are statically balanced
- Self aligning double cylindrical roller bearings sealed with labyrinths are recommended
- Roll crushers are double plain, double corrugated or single plain & single corrugated.
|MODEL||ROLL DIA. (mm)||ROLL WIDTH (mm)||POWER* (HP)||CAPACITY*(TPH))|
|RRC4020||400||200||5 – 7.5||5|
|RRC6040||600||400||10 – 15||10|
|RRC8040||800||400||15 – 25||18|
|RRC8060||800||600||25 – 30||20 – 25|
|RRC10080||1000||800||40 – 60||30 – 40|
|RRC80100||800||1000||40 – 60||35 – 45|
|RRC100100||1000||1000||50 – 70||50 – 60|
*Power consumption and capacity (TPH) can be varying depend on material density/hardness/moisture content and feeding capacity.